Marketing Associate III
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Job Title: Marketing Associate III
- You will help develop, launch, evaluate, optimize, and scale brand campaign programs. As an Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for executing communication plans and assets for channels like online advertising, email marketing and onsite education. Will be instrumental in executing marketing messaging for different audiences across multiple markets, working with internal creative teams and external creative agencies to develop campaign assets and content.
- Must have the ability to think about content strategies, landing pages, and managing campaigns and content across regions and languages effectively. Strong problem solving and communication skills; Strong process and project management skills with successful experience influencing and contributing to cross-functional teams; Experience managing digital and social marketing campaigns, Instagram and Facebook direct experience is a plus; Proven ability to build fact-driven business cases from management consulting or other relevant experience;
- Experience specifically within digital marketing, marketing communications, in-house or account planning in ad agency, or a related field. Must be flexibility to work with change priorities.
- Experience with digital and social campaign development, production and execution, content development, strategy and project management are requirements.
- Must have experience working with creative teams, production houses and media teams to execute and launch campaigns.
- Extremely organized and process driven.
Education:: BA/BS degree