Marketing Associate III
701 Brickell Ave Miami, FL 33131 | Contract
- Support and execute go-to-market planning with regional telecom partners for Internet.org and/or other products
- Support marketing campaign development and execution of partners to ensure messaging best practices are utilized across the campaigns
- Experience in dealing / working with C-level executives and senior management teams
- Review, optimize and monitor brand usage for co-marketing creative campaigns with partners
- Develop and maintain partner engagement calendar including campaigns, events and other joint marketing programs
- Work with partners and internal cross-functional teams to establish, test and follow up on campaign effectiveness metrics
- Track and record partner marketing campaigns in internal project management systems like SalesForce, Workfront or others
- Collaborate with finance and supply team to set-up and track co-marketing spends, agency onboarding, PO generation and payment processing
- Identify and record best practices as related to partner marketing campaigns support documenting these best practices in marketing playbooks regularly
- Support for content development work with internal content team, production team or external agencies as needed
- Minimum 5 years of co-brand and/or regional partner marketing experience
- Comfortable to work with multiple internal stakeholders, partner with external companies, dealing with marketing teams in partner organizations, agencies
- Experience in managing regional work and in working with companies in LATAM
- Ideally, experience developing co-branded marketing campaigns (more than 1 brand) that drove positive results.
- Previous technology and / or telecom experience is preferred
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
- Interest in a global role with frequent meetings outside of business hours – usually early mornings or evenings, 2 to 3 times a week.
- Strong creative sense, plus good written and verbal communication skills in English (Portuguese, French and regional language knowledge is a plus)
- Ability to travel both regionally and internationally as needed
Education: BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
Must be fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.