1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
- Manage any material related network deployment acitvities to ensure timely project launch.
- Activities include planning, working with sourcing for ordering, arranging shipments, tracking deliveries...etc.
- Consolidate information and provide reports to stakeholders.
- Implement and onboard new network deployment vendors with current logistics processes to ensure smooth operations across cross-funtional teams.
- Collaborate with warehouse and transportation team to ensure successful delivery.
- Maintain and execute inventory replenishment model.
- Maximize inventory efficiency and reconcile inventory when needed.
- Support supply demand reconcilation.
- 4+ years of supply chain experience, with focus on material and inventory management
- Must be detail-oriented and ability to scrutinize for quality of response from the stakeholders
- Enjoys operating in a fast-paced, team environment under time constraints.
- Proven interpersonal skills, comfortable with maneuvering different modes of communication to extract information
- Customer support focus
Education: Bachelor' s Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent experience