9845 Willows Rd NE Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Job Title: Nanofabrication Engineer
- Work closely with the research staff, and other lab staff to execute the design of experiments
- Operate Plasma, Lithography, and/or Clean tooling to build novel optical structures
- Utilize AFM, SEM, VASE, FIB, profilometry, FTIR, or other metrology methods to characterize a substrate.
- Work with research staff and engineering staff to analyze properties and performance of fabricated structure
- Coordinates experimental execution under the guidance of research staff.
- Follow all safety protocols. Identify gaps in protocol and make recommendations for improvement proactively
- Document the results of the characterization and processing
- Support staff for tool modifications and maintenance
- Some travel may be required.
- Knowledge of nanofabrication processes & support metrology
- Knowledge of SEM, AFM, Ellipsometry, and other characterization tools desired
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills