Network Performance Engineer
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Network Performance Engineer
We are looking for a network performance engineer who will be capable of configuring and monitoring RoCEv2 system. The candidate needs to have strong technical knowledge/experience with ROCEv2, TCP, congestion control protocols, PFC, ECN, etc.
The candidate will be required to configure and monitor RoCEv2 network – both NIC and switch side. The candidate needs to evaluate different RoCEv2 congestion control and flow control options using benchmarks and workloads (will be provided), evaluate the impact of different options, explain the behavior, and automate performance monitoring/reporting. Experience with NVIDIA GPU, GPUDirect RDMA, etc. is a plus.
What are the top non-negotiable skill sets required for this position?
- Deep hands-on experience with setting up RoCEv2 networks
- Automating performance monitoring and reporting
- RoCE v2 design and implementation
- TCP/RoCEv2 hardware configuration
- TCP/RoCEv2 Network performance tuning
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong C++/Python programming
- Problem solving and analytical skills