1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Title: Operations Analyst
Seeking an Operations Analystfor Global SMB Publisher Team.
You will be play an integral role in all of our budgeting, planning, and other operations. This includes working with sales teams to track revenue of clients, building sales forecasts, improving sales processes. You will also support the sales team with weekly and monthly reporting and ad hoc quantitative analyses on sales performance.
You will also work with head of business on setting sales quotas for each quarter, conducting analyses on sales team performance, and driving operational excellence in the sales organization by improving efficiency, removing obstacles, or improving processes. You will be required to work independently and manage your own projects while taking input from leadership.
- 2+ years in quantitative / anlaytical role
- History of building complex models in Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting is a plus
Education: BA/BS degree inanalytical / quantitativefield (e.g., economics, finance, engineering, mathematics, stats, etc.)