1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Title: Packaging Designer
- Work closely with the industrial team to create exceptional packaging for our products.
- Help create the visual language of the brand and the physical nature of our packaging.
- Lead the development phase by managing internal and external resources.
- Connect the brand to people, represent user-centric thinking and excellence in aesthetic and functional sensibilities while simultaneously addressing the design challenges represented by engineering constraints.
- 5+ years of experience as a designer developing packaging for consumer electronics or related products.
- 2+ years experience leading design projects and directing development activities.
- Excellent sketching skills, agile cognitive ability, and a commitment/demonstrated skill in iterative prototyping processes.
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling in Solidworks or ProE.
- Experience with the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with Rendering Software such as Keyshot.
- Proven experience in creating compelling packaging designs.
- Deep understanding of the manufacturing processes.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Excellent communication, problem solving, and collaboration skills
Education:: A bachelor' s degree in industrial design, architecture, or a closely related field