Panel Project Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
The Survey Panel Project Manager' s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with members of the User Experience Team to prioritize survey topics across multiple stakeholders.
- Coordinate with external vendor(s) to arrange for monthly and quarterly survey outreach to business clients.
- Own the vendor relationship, including ensuring deliverables are executed in a timely manner, and partner with vendor account managers on internal communications and schedules.
- Independently and proactively coordinate with Research stakeholders to ensure follow-through and proper communication.
- Facilitate quarterly in-house Panel events and bi-annual Panel Kickoff meetings.
- Summarize and communicate Panel findings to internal Research teams and stakeholders.
- Attend and/or facilitate regular meetings to gain alignment and remove roadblocks.
- Conduct all work in a professional and courteous manner, and positively represent company at all times.
- 5+ yrs in a Project Manager or Project Coordinator role, managing multiple simultaneous projects. Including solid experience in marketing, communications, and/or social media outreach.
- Experience writing & sending newsletters, memos, and/or written updates to senior-level stakeholders
- Familiarity with surveys, survey formats, research, and/or panel setup
- Experience working with the Vision Critical platform is a plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized & proactive, requiring minimal supervision
- Creativity, engagement, story-telling skills a plus
Education:: * Bachelors degree Preferred