Principal Engineer (Systems Architect)
6001 America Center Drive, Suite 450 San Jose, CA 95002 | Direct Hire
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Defining and implementing overall system architecture.
- Obtaining expert knowledge of the overall system infrastructure and related tools.
- Detailed code reviewing and mentoring of entire engineering team to ensure code quality and adherence to architecture.
- Designing and implementing large complicated infra and networking features.
- Requires expert and deep knowledge of Linux, C programming, and quality software practices.
- A clear and strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, multi threaded programming, and related topics.
- Knowledge of network protocols and services is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of ethernet switching chip solutions and features (Broadcom and the like) is highly desirable.
- Expert in security related processes and practices is highly desirable.
- VMware related infra and applications is desirable.