350 Bush St San Francisco, CA 94104
Procurement Specialists partner with business owners and their teams to define requirements for identified purchasing needs and then work to identify the best supplier by working with external companies to gather, analyze and make recommendations to the business. The procurement specialist will negotiate all aspects of the relationship including total cost of ownership, payment terms, termination, allowable public relations activities, and maintenance/support. Procurement will often partner with a representative from Finance on financial issues and Legal on legal issues. Procurement will also provide ongoing customer support to external and internal customers, and act as a liaison, resolving any issues that may arise with a contract or supplier.
- Contact vendors and ensure NDA in place, otherwise execute NDA
- Partner with vendor and Security to complete Third Party Review of all software tools
- Partner with Legal to negotiate business terms and finalize contract agreements
- Partner with Finance to ensure that the tools are funded and/or budgeted and are applied to the correct business team/custodian
- Partner with accounting to create PO’ s and assist with billing requests
- Provide timely response to customers (as needed) and to the project owner(s) regarding current stage of tool procurement