1 Hacker Way, Building 25 Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
Job Title: Producer
This role is responsible for overseeing projects from conception to execution and evaluation, supervising the quality assurance, technical build and publishing of finalized content to all daily channels. The Producer assists in building and maintaining cross-functional relationships to reach company goals, and plays a vital role in upholding the high presentation standards of the brand.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, prioritizes attention to detail, thrives in a multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment, and must have a demonstrated ability of working with a global team to create and publish daily editorial content across various platforms for an international audience. Additionally, this individual should have strong communication skills, and the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on time, on budget, and on strategy.
- Create, maintain, and present project briefs, including timelines, budgets, goals, and distribution plans
- Analyze data to help inform editorial decision-making and to understand success of projects
- Build, production QA, schedule and publish approved content to daily editorial channels, ensuring high technical quality assurance for all production details start to finish
- Coordinate publishing schedules and look ahead to enforce deadlines and solve editorial production issues on a regular basis
- Manage project statements of work, estimates and related parameters
- Manage external vendor relationships (illustrators, photographers, design firms, production companies, etc.)
- Work closely with the global community team to improve operations and assist with internationalization of features in order to allow focus on creativity and experimentation.
- Coordinate and collaborate with advocates and events producers on special projects.
- 4-7 years experience in production, operations, or creative project management
- Experience running small to large-sized projects with multiple stakeholders
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Able to build working relationships with core and cross-functional teams
- Able to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience managing external creative and production partners
- Organizational task and budget management skills
- Required production skills: content management systems, collaborative project management, experience with tools and etiquette in publishing across social platforms for a global audience
- Demonstrated experience working in production and operations for an international audience with multiple regional editions
- Agency or production house experience preferred
- An interest in a career in operations for media publishing, social media management, and community engagement
- Experience working within a photo department or a publication that places priority on visual storytelling, as our platform is so visually-centric
Education: Bachelors Degree