Product Content Strategist
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Product Content Strategist
We' re looking for a Product Content Strategist to partner with a team of designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create UX content for the Stories product.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout experiences
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve our voice
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience
- Work closely with social media strategists, marketing professionals, and designers to create a cohesive message
- Strategize to ensure content is consistent and compelling across delivery streams
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
You' re perfect for this role if you are versatile, you' re able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours, transactional emails and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work; love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences; understand design thinking and user experience and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- 5+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you' ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.