Product Designer III
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion+ users.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Some experience with front-end programming (you should be able to code up a simple web site and/or an application)
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just ' how it should look' but ' what we should build')
- Experience in building and shipping applications or softwarewith end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design.
- Must havean online portfolio featuring examples of interaction design process and work.
- Must have experience designing B2B / Enteprise software.
- Must have experience in big data and visualization projects.
Education:: * Bachelor' s degree (Masters preferred) in HCI, Cognitive Engineering or related field.3 + years of application design.
- 3+ years of application design.
- 3+ years of visual design.
- 3+ years of interaction design.
- Experience designing for diverse groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accesibility for peiple with disabilities, etc.)