Product Designer IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
We' re looking for a Senior Design individual contributor with strong systems design and interaction design skills to focus on the Auto and Entertainment/Media verticals.The right candidate will be a highly strategic lead who can deep dive these verticals and work with XFN to define new solutions for our advertising partners. The goal is ultimately to make this a full time position for the right candidate.
Should be an excellent designer capable of generating highly polished finished designs as the result of in-depth work on the interaction patters, user experience, and user mental models Should be comfortable working with a UX Researcher and content strategist Should be used to working directly with PM + ENG teams Proactive, self motivated, capable of managing their own tasks, milestones and needs Knows how to use data, ask for help, drive clarity and simplify problem statements Highly collaborative
Proactively communicates progress with manager and XFN leads, clarifies priorities, identifies roadblocks and support needs.
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Some experience with front-end programming desirable
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just ' how it should look' but ' what we should build')
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction and systems design work
Education:: Bachelor' s Degree required