1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
You will be a product expert that can advise employees, managers and recruiters on the tool capabilities. You will work directly with product teams to escalate and resolve high priority issues. You will use your exception problem solving skills and customer service acumen to drive down bug counts and increase customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and analyze bug reports and internal feedback groups for trends;
- Identify confusion from bugs, identify solutions and advise customers to accomplish desired outcome;
- Partner with Product, Engineering and training teams to drive up product quality and understanding of product usage;
- Communicate known issues within the team and to our customers;
- Document and maintain knowledge base and run book for multiple enterprise applications.
- Participate in developing and maintaining service level agreements and ongoing management of service level compliance and general controls.
- Provide operational metrics to demonstrate overall health of supported service;
- Be an integral member of the application support team responsible for multiple enterprise applications and projects.
- Work with cross functional teams to prioritize and deliver enhancements and new solutions.
- Skills Fluency in English;
- 3+ years experience delivering SLA based service constraints and operational metrics
- Excellent communication skills;
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment;
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
Education:: BA/BS degree