Product Marketing Communications IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Work with the Product team to understand Local & Marketplace product offerings and create compelling materials about those product releases for multiple audiences and channels (social media, clients, PR, partners, website, etc.)
Create compelling content that shifts long-held perspectives at the highest levels of specific industries
Build concise and meaningful stories out of complex information in order to achieve specific objectives
Work closely with global cross-functional teams to activate messages in market
Create and execute marketing collateral— including things like PowerPoint decks, fact sheets, playbooks, customer stories, newsletters, how-to content, videos, and more
Require a fair amount of content development for the Web.
Requires content strategy
Strong POV on how to build content strategy
Craft product narratives. (telling a story and content writing). Then translate this into marketing materials.
- Ability to think holistically about an integrated marketing plan
- A passion for the truth well-told Ability to synthetize complex product features and client needs into simple, powerful stories
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Expertise in Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, and Adobe creative suite (big plus)
- Experience with small/mid size business marketing (big plus)
Education:: Undergrad is not required if the candidate has extensive work experience. Without the work experience, the undergrad degree will be required.