Product Marketing Manager, Cultural Moments
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Title: Product Marketing Manager, Cultural Moments
We' re looking for an experienced marketer who is passionate about creating culturally-relevant brand experiences for our global platform. You will be responsible for informing product strategy, go-to-market planning and execution, and working with an international team to localize product experiences and communications. The right person can drive both strategy and execution, is analytical and creative, and cares deeply about creating personal and culturally-relevant brand experiences that delight and inspire people.
- Plan and lead successful consumer marketing campaigns for some of our brand moments in partnership with product, design, communications, partnerships, and other teams.
- Lead and manage the efforts of internal cross-functional teams — including Product, Design, Research, PR and Creative — and external agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels.
- Coordinate with global marketing teams and external agencies to deliver culture-specific insights that can drive creative development for global brand campaigns.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research and analysis to influence product strategy and inform go-to-market plans. Work with internal analytics team to understand and evaluate campaign performance.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader ecosystem and competitive landscape.
Skills: Minimum Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in marketing.
- Interest in global cultural trends and proven ability to launch campaigns in non-US markets.
- Experience sourcing and working with agencies.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mindset.
- Communication skills: communicating to internal executive and product teams, as well as communications for consumer-facing audiences.
- Knowledgeable in brand marketing and understanding how brands interact with consumers in culture-specific contexts.
- Demonstrated skills on both strategic and tactical levels
- Proven project management skills
- Effectiveness in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup environment.
- Cross-functional leader.
- Consumer product marketing experience
- Consumer brand marketing experienceExperience in the consumer technology or internet industry
Education:: BA/BS, MBA desirable