Product Marketing Manager - MFS LATAM
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Title: Product Marketing Manager - LATAM
The ideal individual for this role will have at least 5yrs experience developing and executing B2C marketing programs in LATAM, working with external partners and a highly cross-functional team, and experience with marketing analytics and program management. This role is highly visible internally, and the ideal candidate will have comfort interacting with senior executives of our partner companies.
- Drive development and execution of go to market strategies to drive awareness & product adoption in LATAM
- Guide our partners through their campaign executions to ensure programs are optimized to drive product metrics
- Collaborate with analytics team to develop measurement plans to measure and track campaign effectiveness
- Identify and record best practices as related to marketing programs & campaigns and support documenting these best practices in marketing playbooks
- Develop & deliver marketing kick off presentations to key LATAM partners.
- Manage and report budget forecast and actuals for owned projects
- Partner closely with product to support development of product roadmap in LATAM
- Develop research plans in close collaboration with marketing and product research to gather relevant consumer insights to inform marketing strategies and support product development
- Collaborate with comms planning, PR, product, partnerships, growth marketing in support of overall LATAM initiatives
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience ideally in technology or financial services
- LATAM consumer marketing experience
- Comfortable to partner with external companies, dealing with senior marketing management.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and ability to drive towards clarity
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong creative sense, plus excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Spanish language – general writing and speaking
- Ability to travel both regionally and internationally ~ 20 – 25%.
Bachelors degree required.