Product Marketing Manager IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
You will be responsible for driving marketing research insights, developing and executing educational and product adoption campaigns, and go-to-market planning and execution of new product experiences. If you' re analytical and creative, deeply care about product and consumers, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then we' d love to meet you.
- Create the go-to-market plan, collaborating closely with Product Management, PR, Design, Data Science and other cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and affinity
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns using a test & learn approach, optimizing messaging, creative, and channels for awareness and adoption
- Manage day-to-day planning of cross-functional coordination of marketing campaigns, including project management, calendar tracking, and reporting.
- Understand the nuances and requirements surrounding user privacy & safety, working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure people who use our products feel safe and in control of their privacy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, communications planning, policy stakeholders, and other PMMs to develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns
- Communicate marketing strategy, tactics, and results with stakeholders
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- Experience working closely with product teams
- Experience writing consumer-facing language and working with PR, Content Strategy, and Research to refine into newsroom posts, in-product copy, and marketing messaging.
- Experience working with marketing and creative agencies to develop world-class campaigns
- Proven ability to launch campaigns in different markets around the world
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- An understanding of the social media industry landscape
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broader ecosystem and landscape
- Experience with consumer product marketing on social media products
Education:: Bachelor degree required.