1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Program Analyst
Would you like to work with one of most respected open source companies in the world? We are looking for a managed services professional to help maintain high-quality user documentation for some of the projects in our portfolio. You will be working closely with a group of network service engineers, program managers and SME’ s to maintain documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining the public facing documentation for various open source projects, including, but not limited to, feature documentation, screenshots and video. Internal documentation for employee-only features may be required as well.
- Your work may be a continuation of documentation already started, a revamp of existing documentation or brand-new documentation.
- Identify the documentation opportunities by collaborating with the SME’ s, gathering the document requirements and creating tasks for tech pubs to develop the documentation.
- Collaborate between ENS and TechPubs when new wiki-based documentation needs to be developed, modified or migrated to/from other systems-of-record.
- Standardize content across platforms and ensure that there is no obsolete documentation.
- Monitor the update frequency of the documents and work with OPM’ s/Network Engineers to deprecate obsolete documentation.
- Analyze the documents to ensure compliance with defined standards and maintaining various documentation platforms.
- Manage updates and revisions to numerous documents housed in multiple platforms.
- Markdown (other formats a plus)
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easy to comprehend in text and picture formats
- Able to take an existing or new project, understand its scope and direction and use discretion to finish the project in a timely fashion, with some supervision.
- Ability to understand basic code structure.
- Proven work experience in managing projects
- Basic understanding of networking concepts