Program Manager, AI Education
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
We' re looking for a Program Manager who is extremely detail oriented, efficient, and a creative problem solver to drive the development of a new training program focused on AI for both technical and non-technical employees. The Program Manager will be responsible for creating and executing project plans to launch, develop, and improve the program, collaborating closely with engineering, cross-functional partners, and external vendors, as needed. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to manage complex logistics, and a highly organized approach are mandatory. This is a full-time contract position based in Menlo Park.
Program Definition and Execution
- Drive, execute, and maintain a suite of education initiatives focused on AI .
- Define program goals, track progress and communicate results.
- Ensure the success of complex training programs, including content feedback, space planning, measurement, and international scaling
- Maintain and streamline operational logistics
- Partner professionally and effectively with many areas of the company, including Leadership, HR, Learning & Development, Engineering, Recruiting, AV, and Facilities
- Partner closely with Engineering to develop program specific content
- Manage task forces by providing flexible processes that help keep communication on track and ensure people have information, tools, and resources they need to succeed
- Gather feedback to inform impactful improvements for programs
- Partner with other on-boarding and education programs across the company to understand best practices and growth opportunities.
- Build impactful relationships with a group of cross-functional partners at all levels across the company
- Establish communication structure to report out updates, progress and status with task forces or leads on the team so everyone understands role and expectations
- Manage program communication and proactively connect with your partners in other offices or disciplines to make them aware of the programs and how they can support you
- Track and move initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts; drive clarity around ownership, objectives and next steps
- 4+ years of experience as a producer, project manager or program manager with a background establishing programs, supporting teams, and developing relationships
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Successful in fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, flexibility, and keen ability to identify problems and proactively work towards solutions
- Experience interfacing with senior leaders and presenting to groups of 10+ numbers of people
- Experience in creating and sustaining relationships with both technical and non-technical people
- Experience in developing and delivering education and/or training programs
Education:: Bachelors Degree required