Programs and Hackathon Coordinator
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
This role is focused on supporting company hackathons and our inspiration programs' work to connect advertising product builders (Design, Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, etc.) to customers. Our product teams have a passion for understanding our customers and hacking to build new products. In this role you will support regular events programs that bring customers from all over the world to meet teams - as well as events that facilitate product innovation.
- Support Ads and Business Platforms Programs Coordinator on urgent short-term projects.
- Managing onsite customer experiences end-to-end: arranging customer travel/lodging arrangements, travel visa support, local transportation, expense reimbursement and thank-you gifts
- Opening and managing ABP Programs event tickets
- Partner with FB contracts team to open and track Statements of Work and Purchase Orders
- Support Hackathon Programs Manager to coordinate all aspects and details of company Hackathons.
- Opening and managing event tickets for hackathon, prototype forum, hacky hour, and mini prototype forum.
- Managing survey distribution and data collection
- Collaborating with the analog lab on the printing of posters, shirts, stickers, and decorations for hackathons as well as framing of Hackathon photos and posters
- Open and track purchase orders for Hackathons
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years’ professional experience working in ads/technology industry in administrative or education coordination role
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: event coordination, program or project coordination, learning and development support, administrative assistant
- Ability to prioritize work with multiple demands
- Ability to coordinate multiple learning programs at the same time
- Experience managing a diverse set of internal relationships, with the ability to influence stakeholders (facilities, event operations, audio visual team, etc.)
Education: Required: Associate' s Degree or Professional Certification Preferred: BA/BS degree