1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
- Schedule 2 full weeks of onboarding sessions for all new hires joining the Design org that run every 2 – 3 weeks using internal tools (not Outlook).
- Handle reschedules / declines on a daily basis. Able to handle last-minute changes immediately on the fly. Changes involve program presenters and/or attendees.
- Communicate updates and changes to new hires who are going through orientation. This is a group of 30-60+ people who depend on you for updated communication.
- Coordinate with other orientations and onboarding programs going on around campus.
- Manage the master schedule and communicate it out as new sessions are added permanently.
- Frequently update groups and email aliases by adding names of new hires.
- Take notes in meetings and assist with implementing changes in program.
- Act as general point of contact for new hires, while planning and attending lunches and other group social events.
- Assist management with other miscellaneous tasks, such as meeting coordination for the design org and event planning.
- Ability to respond quickly and handle fires under high-pressure situations with grace and confidence
- Ability to keep a big picture in mind, yet juggle many detailed changes
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Superior communication skills (both speaking and writing)
- Ability to quickly learn new internal tools with confidence (we don’ t use Outlook or Enterprise tools you may be familiar with)
- Strong understanding of cloud tools like Dropbox and Quip
- Ability to interact flawlessly with all levels of a professional organization with a positive, confident, friendly attitude
Education:: BA/BS preferred