Project Manager, Edge and Services Network
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
- Collaboratively facilitates achievement of evolving milestones working directly with partner teams.
- Untangles complex scheduling challenges, including those without precedent
- Risk management and mitigation
- Simultaneous use of multiple task tracking, project management and collaborative software tools
- Occasional domestic and international business travel (10-20%)
Skills: Minimum Qualifications
- Experience working as a project manager or in a similar function within dynamic fast paced companies or groups with complex, sometimes ambiguous or contradictory technical requirements, with a heavy emphasis on cross functional and external partner buy-in.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Wide breadth of experience vs. depth in any particular area.
Education:: * BA/BS in related technical field or equivalent practical experience.