Project Manager - DAS and Small Cell
300 W 6th St Austin, Texas 78701 | Contract
Job Title: Project Manager - DAS and Small Cell
- - Oversee in-building DAS and small cell projects from proposal to close-out. Set project estimates, timeline, scope, and milestones.
- Submit regular reports on progress
- Meet with wireless operators, end users, landlords and facility managers.
- Ensure the successful implementation of these systems on time, within budget.
- Manage activities around designing, building, and commissioning DAS systems.
- Manage acceptance testing and troubleshooting of completed deployment.
- Acquire closeout documentation and convert to useful internal documentation
- Lead the team in completing projects to high quality standards within the project schedule.
- Conduct site walks, inspections, and safety monitoring.
- Manage project documentation, including BOM, invoices, review package, and close-out package.
- - 5+ years of experience managing wireless/telecom projects, with a heavy focus on in-building DAS.
- Knowledge of VZW, AT&T in-building requirements
- Understanding of RF propagation and RF principles.
- Experience managing both internal and external installation resources and working co-operatively with in-house engineering personnel.
- Competent at establishing implementation timelines and resource requirements
- Experience interfacing with account managers for major wireless telecom companies to arrange for install
- Experience in new build construction projects as well as tenant improvements
Education:: .- BS in technical discipline, or equivalent experience