Project Manager III
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
Project Manager III
We are looking for a strong Project Manager who is resourceful, action oriented with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles.
* Manage cross-functional projects in a matrix organization.
* Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion. Interface with engineering teams and business owners for project requirements and scope.
* Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices.
* Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
* Perform risk management and change management on projects.
* Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
* Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects. Maintain program status artifacts and provide frequent program updates. Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
* Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- * Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- * Strong communication and coordination skills
- * Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- * Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and roll-up the sleeves in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
- * Strong organizational and time management skills
- * Past experience as an engineer a plus
- * Ability to closely walk the line between business and technology
Education: Bachelors degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.