Release Program Manager
6001 America Center Drive, Suite 450, San Jose, CA 95002 | Contract
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Efficiently running program meetings and project scrums, tracking action items and the like.
- Tracking of multiple programs at the same time.
- Working with senior management on planning, driving and detailed tracking of software release plans from development through release, including active monitoring of all milestones for release readiness and customer ship.
- Working with documentation and build team, coordinating associated release documentation and image posting for general availability.
- Working with technical support, coordinating customer Hot Fixes (software patches) and their delivery.
- Expert knowledge of quality software release processes and practices.
- Expert project tracking skills.
- Efficient multi-tasking skills.
- Bugzilla, Confluence, Github, Mecurial, Jenkins, and Testlink tool experience is highly desirable.
- Network switching feature knowledge is highly desirable.
- Switching Platform knowledge and its associated compliance requirements is desirable.