SMB Marketing Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
Title: SMB Marketing Manager
- Support the North America SMB Global Business Marketing team by executing existing business plans through appropriate strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Execute integrated programs utilizing a variety of digital & traditional marketing channels across multiple audiences and verticals
- Identify scaled marketing methods to land key brand messages and drive adoption of marketing solutions
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Leverage industry, market, and cross-functional experience and knowledge to remove obstacles and address complex business issues.
- Keep team up to date on progress with weekly updates
- Build strong and effective relationships across business marketing and cross functional teams
- Deliver concise and powerful analysis of marketing impact
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience managing integrated marketing campaign(s)
- Experience managing programs and projects
- Experience developing content and creative
- Demonstrated marketing results across marketing objectives
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive marketing programs
- Ability to distill complex data into digestible insights
- Outstanding communication skills (proven written communication skills)
- Knowledge of media landscape
- Small business experience a plus
BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
Minimum Degree Required: Associate' s Degree