Sales Operations Associate
225 Park Ave S New York, NY 10003 | Contract
We are looking for a high calibre individual to join the Sales Operations team. This primary focus of this role is to drive operational excellence for Creative Shop team. The role requires leading technical expertise in the tool, specifically new workflow creation and system management. The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious, a fast learner, analytical, comfortable with ambiguity and working independently, able to focus on the details while thinking strategically, while remaining focused on high impact projects. This is a contractor position located in the New York office.
- Project Management
- Reassess existing workflows and lead recommendations for future iterations
- Drive creation of new workflows with evolving business needs
- Flow development
- Project manage integration and maintenance
- Identify opportunities for improvements
- Wire-framing custom dashboards for teams
- Partner with our Data Infrastructure team on:
- Ensuring appropriate mapping of data to data sets
- Maintenance of PHP Forms
- Ensure form is structured to align w/ needed outputs and data structure
- Partner with back-end engineer to trouble shoot bugs
- Maintain form evolution and underling data structure
- System Business Admin
- Front line of support for end users
- Manage WF updates from team based on org, role or other changes
- Training Lead
- Run adhoc & dedicated (targeted) training sessions
- Manage training collateral (one pagers, videos, wiki)
- Design next wave of training for detailed tool usage
- Tool Adoption
- Monitor use cases and gaps in configuration or training
- Manage Relationship
- Design and configure consultant interaction to push for product updates, use cases and/or redesigns
- Provide up to date on product releases, webinars and improvements
· Project Management Software experience, preferably Workfront.
· Experience solving business problems (commercial, operational, organizational) and providing practical business insights from data.
· Strong communication skills - can communicate key insights and business recommendations to non-technical audiences.
· Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and rigor, can-do attitude, and desire to learn.
· Strong proficiency in excel with demonstrated experience in building excel models to solve business problems end-to-end.
· Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, be a true team-player and effectively time-manage and prioritize under pressure.
· Experience with SQL and visualization and analytic tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy or similar.
· A minimum, Bachelor' s degree from a top institution in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or Statistics).
· 3+ years work experience in a quantitative field in a consulting, strategic planning, corporate development, sales/business operations or marketing operations role.