Senior IT Support Analyst
9845 Willows Rd NE Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Looking for a Sr. IT Support Analyst to assist in the support of IT operations support in Redmond, WA. Our goal is to deliver excellent technical / non-technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction, and timeliness. This position requires providing support to multiple offices within 5 miles of each other reporting into the Field Technical Principal Lead, and is part of the IT organization. Candidates must be passionate about technology -- ESPECIALLY virtual reality and new/emerging technology, live for amazing customer service and have the ability to thrive in fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Responsible for setting up equipment for new hires.
- Manage asset allocation using asset tracking software.
- Providing software/hardware troubleshooting across Windows, MacOS, and Linux Ubuntu platforms
- Provide support for O365 applications via administrative web console.
- Provides service, maintenance, repairs and for all computers and peripherals as well as routine moves, adds and changes.
- Administer employee mobile devices using mobile device management software.
- This role is not stationary and will require providing support across several different offices, within 5 miles of each other, and remotely. Transit between offices is offered onsite.
- Enterprise Office/Exchange 365/ Google Suite account administration.
- Previous experience deploying network based images via software such as MDT and Deploy Studio.
- Previous experience managing workload through a task/ticket based support queue system.
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting Windows 7-10, MacOS, Linux (Ubuntu), Android, and iOS on an enterprise level.
- A+ certified level of experience troubleshooting desktops and laptops.
- Network+ certified level of competence. Familiarity capturing packets, tracing cabling, and performing patching in local IDFs.
- Must be comfortable and able to lift and deploy 25lb desktop PCs and monitors at employee desks.
- 5+ years working in similar Helpdesk or Field IT roles.