9845 Willows Rd NE Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title: Software Developer
We are looking for a software developer to build software codes, port existing codes across platforms and run/profile them on specialized embedded processors/emulators/simulators. You will work with other software developers, micro-controller architects, firmware and operating system engineers.
In this role, you will reimplement/port existing C++ codes built for Linux/Windows to run on bare-metal platforms or an RTOS. You will create test wrappers and profile codes. You will convert multi-threaded codes to single-thread, isolate units of compute kernel and produce tests for them.
- Knowledge of C++ and OOP
- Knowledge of STL libraries and pthreads
- Comfortable with reading others code, tracing them, and code refactoring
Nice to have:
- Familiar with common C++ libraries: Boost, Eigen, …
- Familiar with serialization/deserialization libraries for C++, such as C++ JSON.
- Familiar with profiling tools: VStudio and GProf
- Familiar with a source control management system, preferably Mercurial or Git
- Familiar with the Make utilities, and preferably Buck
Education: BS/MS Computer Science