Software Engineer - U-Boot
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
Title: Software Engineer
- Modify and configure U-Boot boot loader to support various ARM SoC based platforms
- Create and modify device drivers in U-Boot to provide Board Support.
- Create test suites for production and validation to stress U-Boot for reliability and stability.
- Interface with U-Boot community and upstream the code changes to open source.
- Required to have open source experience for U-Boot firmware stack
- Familiar with ARM based micro controller and firmware structure.
- Familiar with U-Boot firmware stack
- Strong scripting capability with php, python or perl.
- Strong coding ability with Assembly and C
- Familiar with latest server architecture and components
- Strong trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years relevant experience