Software Test Engineer - IPSec, VPN
6001 America Center Dr, Suite 400 San Jose, CA 95002 | Direct Hire
Software Test Engineer
· Design, develop and execute test plans for testing IPsec, VPN tunnels.
· Automate test cases using TCL and Python programming language for testing various software features.
· Design network topologies for testing functionalities using commercial traffic generator tools from Ixia and Spirent
Bachelor’ s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Software Test Engineer, Technical Leader, Software QA Engineer, Software Engineer/QA, Devtest Engineer, Technology Specialist, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.
The required work experience must include 5 years of experience using the following skills:
· TCP/IP, IPsec, VPN
· TCL and Expect scripting languages
· Traffic tools from Ixia and Spirent.
Following will be a plus
· Working experience in SDWAN, Routing protocols, QoS
· Working experience related to KVM, VMWare, Openstack
· Working experience with AWS, Azure