1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
This position is responsible for developing supplier agreements for Indirect sourcing of various procurement categories.
Responsible for various indirect products and services across multiple business lines, interfacing with internal customers in order to understand their requirements for products and services.
• Draft, negotiate and redline supplier agreements, Statements of Work, Service Level Agreements and RFX’ s
• Performing contract completion, contract management, and supplier management for products and services.
• Build and maintain Supplier relationships
• Developing Request for Proposals (RFP), evaluate, analyze and assess results, document recommendations and communicate results to internal clients and suppliers with the objective of creating strategic business opportunities and savings for the organization.
• Evaluate and use supplier spend data in order to assess savings opportunities
• Ensuring that suppliers and service providers comply with all Service Level Agreements and regulatory requirements for the products / services that they provide
• Understand internal client needs, budgetary requirements and savings opportunities meeting project deliverables and timelines
• Responsible for proving strategic sourcing support for “ Special Projects”
• Conducting qualitative and quantitative supplier analysis
• Exercising ethical business practices and being familiar with legal requirements
• Advocate issues between suppliers, and internal clients
• Contributing to the development of business system initiatives and enhancements
• Bachelor’ s degree preferred - areas of concentration in business.
• Minimum of 6 years Technical Writing/Paralegal experience
• Prior experience in a similar position
• Experience with Oracle, MS Office Suite and other web based communication tools
• Strong planning, organization, analytical and problem solving skills
• Exceptional customer service, client support and business service consulting skills
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Confident and comfortable recommending solutions and implementing change
• Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast paced, highly professional environment
• Proven time management skills and strong attention to detail
• Works well under pressure and has the ability to independently
Education: * Bachelors degree preferred