Sr. Infrastructure Accounting Analyst
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Sr. Infrastructure Accounting Analyst
- Month end close activities mainly around Fixed Assets and CIP accounting, reconciliations, result analytics, internal and external reporting as needed.
- Prepare manual journal entries and analysis in support of month end close for review by the management team.
- Perform account reconciliations, investigate and resolve reconciling items on a timely basis
- Work closely with the accounting team and help develop additional desktop procedures for future process improvement.
- Participate in the review of quarterly and annual financial statements and footnotes and provide support for disclosures.
- Coordinate with external and internal auditors to ensure timely completion of audit requests, and aid in the research and analysis of audit issues raised.
- Stay up-to-date on SOX controls and assessments of controls as well as audits performed by business partners, internal auditors and external auditors in your area.
- Assist in other duties as appropriate, e.g. data collection, compilation, reporting and process automation and presentation, etc.
- 5+ years of financial statements auditing, financial accounting or similar experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical experience
- Solid knowledge of Fixed Assets and CIP accounting
- Experience working with business partners and engineers to effect change
- Big 4 audit experience
- Experience with Oracle Financials and Hyperion
- Experience with purchasing or supply chain, especially data center or server related
Education:: BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics CPA