Strategic Sourcing Process & Tools Development Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Support the design, development, and implementation for critical sourcing/contracting/procurement tools and processes, including:
- Coordinating technical and business requirements gathering
- Performing tool functionality gap analysis
- Establishing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) design and Test Plan development
- Defining Help Desk processes, policies, and resource requirements to support the new platform of Sourcing Tools
- Developing RACI charts and process maps of Level I and II activities, dependencies, data flows, and deliverables for all in-scope Sourcing Tools.
- Working with P2P and Global Sourcing management to define an expanded Source-to-Pay (S2P) Help Desk, including defining incremental processes, policies and resource requirements to support the new platform of Sourcing Tools. Produce FAQ documentation and Help Desk analyst playbooks
- Designing and delivering training material/curriculum, and
- Tool implementation planning and execution
- Experience in evaluating, developing and implementing operational improvements through automation and process redesign to enable scalability and velocity (e.g., eSourcing, spend analysis, contract life cycle management, supplier performance management).
- Analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity.
- Ability to break down complex processes and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at local, regional and global levels.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams to set objectives and produce results.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in business, supply chain, procurement, finance or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the areas of procurement operations, sourcing process and tool development or project management.