Technical Game Interaction Designer
1531 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134 | Contract
- You will help lead our efforts to develop VR’ s potential through the design, prototype and creation of novel interactive experiences.
- Coordinate and collaborate across multiple diverse teams and disciplines.
- You are comfortable setting direction as you are getting your hands dirty.
- Rethinking everything about game design, from low level mechanics to experiential goals, and the possibilities that VR affords
- Coordinating with the rest of the development team to prototype and develop novel, interactive experiences
- Interactive digital prototyping, experimenting with fellow designers in developing and iterating on game experiences.
- Working with team leadership to establish production roadmaps for prototypes, products and the development team itself
- Collaborating and building relationships between internal, and external teams.
- 3+ years of game design experience and/or 1+ VR (6DOF preferred) game design experience
- Demonstrated interest and fluency in VR design
- Experience in collaborating closely with art, design, and engineering teams.
- Your design interests are diverse. You’ re interesting in working with mechanics that give rise to narrative, action, simulation, puzzle dynamics – and more
- Experience shipping multiple titles
- Experience prototyping games or significant systems
- Strong technical background: fluency in tools, scripting, and programming languages required
- UE4 Experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability to drive design decisions in the gaming space.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where goals and requirements may constantly be changing.
Education: No education requirement.