Technical Writer II
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
Would you like to work with one of most respected virtual reality companies in the world? We are looking for a contractor to help provide high-quality user documentation for some of the products in our portfolio. You would be responsible for helping to create the public facing documentation for upcoming VR headsets, including, but not limited to, feature documentation, screenshots and video. Internal documentation for VR-only features may be required as well. Your work may be a continuation of documentation already started, a revamp of existing documentation or brand new documentation.
(1) XML and DITA strongly preferred (other formats a plus)
(2) Experience using source control systems such as Perforce and Git.
(3) Familiar with editors such as oXygen.
(4) Able to take an existing or new project, understand its scope and direction and use discretion to finish the project in a timely fashion, with some supervision.
(5) Experience with both hardware and software is preferred.
College graduate or equivalent experience