Technical Writer and Information Librarian
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
We are looking for a contractor to help re-organize and create documentation for our internal knowledge management system with focus on process mapping. You would be responsible for the inventory of the current content, assess gaps in content, audit accuracy of content, and create or re-write content for our frontline sales and support representatives. You may also create documentation on the team operating model and design a distributed knowledge management maintenance process. Your work may be a continuation of projects already started, a revamp of existing or brand-new documentation/processes.
9: 00am-6: 00pm schedule (possible overtime may be needed).
(1) Native-like English fluency
(2) Familiarity with content management systems editors (RightAnswer preferred) and markup formats (Markdown preferred)
(3) Experience on process mapping (Visio preferred)
(4) Organized and focused on details
(5) Ability to take on an existing or new project, understand its scope and direction and use discretion to finish the project in a timely fashion, with some supervision.
Education:: BA/BS degree