UX Designer II
1101 Dexter Ave N Seattle, Washington 98109 | Contract
Job Title: UX Designer II
A User Experience Designer will have responsibility for: A user experience and interaction designer who can define, articulate and deliver amazing creative solutions to help ML engineers interact with internal ML toolset using creative storytelling tools. You will work closely with program/product managers and software engineers in a high-energy environment. We expect you to have the skills and knowledge to develop high-functioning products in software applications for the Desktop. You live and breathe user-centered design philosophies with a goal to build simple and easy to use software for complex user interactions.
This will require the following responsibilities:
- Conceptual development, direction, and delivery of user experience flows and interaction designs.
- Think through complete product features from start to finish.
- Collaborate with visual and motion designers to grow designs from low fidelity wireframes into polished visual designs.
- Be able to apply and communicate the reasoning behind your design choices.
- Rapidly iterate through multiple concepts, always striving to find the best solutions through exploration and critique.
- 2+ years’ experience building and shipping user experience products to enterprises.
- 2+ years’ experience in user experience skill set including strategy, information architecture, and design aesthetic.
- Ability to communicate and present design work during different phases of the design review cycle.
- Excellent listening skills, with an appreciative and collaborative approach to design.
- An interest in design and technology trends, especially as applied to creative tools and software.
Education:: BA/BS preferred