725 Alder Drive Milpitas, CA 95035 | Contract
We are looking for a talented UX Designer who shares our passion for simplifying complex tasks for a diverse audience of enterprise administrators. Partner with a cross-functional team that includes front- and back-end development, QA, user assistance, customer success, sales engineering, and product marketing, to advocate for a solid user experience. Apply your proven design and prototyping skills to craft simple solutions to complex challenges, creating task flows and interactions with a polished aesthetic. You will own and drive all stages of design, from initial definition and scoping stages to overseeing final implementation. You must be able to work well with product teams to puzzle through sometimes highly technical issues.
Job duties and responsibilities:
· Develop mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and ideas.
· Use your solid understanding of usability heuristics to evaluate new and existing features and offer viable suggestions for improvements.
· Assist the UI engineering team in implementing features by providing necessary visual assets, and HTML.
· Experience in UX and Product Design.
· Proficient in Sketch, Omnigraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, or similar tools.
· Comfortable distilling complex technical problems into simple elegant solutions.
· Great communicator, comfortable with technical subject matter, and preferably, a good sense of humor.
· Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
· BS in Human-Computer Interaction or related field or work experience as a designer.