UX Researcher II
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Job Title: UX Researcher II
For this position, we are looking for a range of skills in qualitative and design research methods as well as survey design and analysis. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the experience of the company.
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs & live experiences
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, data science and engineering
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Command of a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Clear, compelling written and verbal communication
BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.), minimum. MA / PhD preferred. Experience in applied product research.