UX Researcher II
181 Fremont St San Francisco, CA 94105
Join a collaborative and passionate team working to make the best experiences for people capturing and sharing the world' s moments. Our work aims to understand the people who use our products, gleaning insights to drive product direction and strategy.
This position is in San Francisco.
- Running research projects from end-to-end for social media products.
- Scoping stakeholder needs
- Identifying research methodologies and developing appropriate research protocol
- Writing interview scripts and creating interview stimuli
- Developing survey questions, executing surveys, analyzing surveys
- Designing and conducting usability studies
- Conducting interview sessions and diary studies
- Synthesizing and analyzing data from qualitative and quantitative data
- Presenting results back to stakeholders
- Providing feedback to cross-functional partners on low- and high-fi prototypes, as well as gathering insights on exploratory concepts.
- Providing logistics support for recruiting & vendors
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Usability and product research is a must
- Mixed methods (Qualitative and quantitative)?
- A proactive communicator and problem solver. Experience collaborating closely with design and XFN teams. Ideal candidate has a sensitivity to design and user experience/HCI with a background that includes research of consumer facing products (e.g. mobile app, web site, software, hardware etc).
- (minimum) B.A/B.S. in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, or a related field
- (preferred) MA/MS in HCI, Psychology, Social Science or a related field