UX Researcher III
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UX research, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics.
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes.
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
Top Three Skills:
- Experience with survey design and analysis
- Comfortable working with product development stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Passionate about social media and able to speak to our technology/industry.
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Experience partnering with team members including product management, engineering and design.
- Experience designing and analyzing surveys, conducting basic inferential statistics using SPSS, SAS, R, or similar, and conducting usability studies.
- Experience with eye tracking preferred.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- MA / PhD preferred. Experience (2-5 years) in applied product research.