2953 Bunker Hill Lane, Suite 210 Santa Clara, CA 95054 | Direct Hire
As member of this team, you will be responsible for designing, developing and unit-testing various modules for the company products. You will take ownership for large software components, work with product management on customer requirements, apply your knowledge to functional design, utilize your programming skills for efficient and robust implementation, and interact with quality assurance teams in the whole software development cycle
- Experience with iOS development
- Proficient with Swift, Core Data, Xcode
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Working experience in DeveOps and CI/CD tools
- Understanding UX/UI techniques specifically for Android, iPhone and iPAD.