3D Artist V
9845 Willows Road Redmond, WA 98052 US
Pay range is $58 - $63 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
3D Artist V
The Research Technical Art Team is looking for a 3D Artist Generalist. You would be embedded in our team, collaborating directly with researchers to help invent the future of AR/VR.
The ideal candidate can rapidly author complete 3D Assets that reach a high level of realism at varying levels of detail. Relevant skills include photogrammetry, working with scanned geometry, retopologizing geometry, modeling, PBR material authoring, texture baking, lighting, and rendering. Experience working in Houdini; familiarity with GLTF and USD formats is a plus.
While we are seeking a generalist, an emphasis in matching lighting and material properties to the photographic reference is a plus.
- Experience producing CG photorealistic environment geometry (such as a buildings)
- Houdini experience preferred.
- Creating detailed environment assets (such as furniture) from scanned photogrammetry geometric reference.
- PBR material authoring experience (substance painter / designer)
- Texture authoring and baking
- Setting up lighting to match photographic reference.
- Color matching renders to photographic color space.
- Unreal Engine experience
- Familiarity with USD/GLTF