AR Social Marketing Manager V
770 Broadway, 8th Floor New York, NY 10003 US
Pay range is $93 - $98 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
AR Social Marketing Manager V
Our company is actively searching for a Social Marketing Manager to become a part of our Augmented Reality (AR) marketing communications team for a 10-month contract role. We are on the hunt for a strategic thinker and creative innovator who can mastermind a comprehensive global social strategy for our AR brand from the ground up.
The ideal candidate will possess a robust understanding of social media platforms, with a particular emphasis on TikTok and YouTube. They will work in tandem with our internal teams and agency partners to devise a powerful social media strategy, generate engaging content, and supervise community management.
- Pioneer the AR global social strategy and engage followers across various channels
- Identify and implement social processes to drive efficiencies and best-in-class work
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop innovative and differentiated social content (e.g. Product Marketing, Creative, Sales, Performance Marketing, Brand Strategy and PR)
- Create platform-specific strategies and content, adhering to brand guidelines
- Lead and manage agency partners and collaborate with in-house creative teams/production vendors
- Analyze and report on the performance of owned social channels to measure the effectiveness of our efforts
- Collaborate with the paid media team to design on-platform paid social strategies and tactics
- Manage global collaboration for initiatives with regional marketing counterparts
- 8+ years of experience managing owned social channels within global consumer product categories and brands
- Experience in creating social media strategies from inception to growth that have driven brand engagement and growth
- Experience leading agency partners/in-house creative and inspiring them to make the best work for our social channels
- Proven record of creativity and innovation in social media content and strategies that have driven engagement
- Articulate in communication - experience simplifying complex things into human understanding
- Deep understanding of behavioral and technology trends in the social space
- Experience in delivering global culturally relevant, forward-thinking consumer-centric initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent marketing experience
- Experience in highly innovative consumer product categories and brands such as consumer tech and/or AR/VR technologies, fashion, entertainment, or culture brands.