Administrative Assistant IV
225 Park Ave S New York, NY 10003
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support 2-3 Director(s) in various time zones.
The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, experience with teams in various time zones, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger enterprise ecosystem.
This position is a contract position for 40 hours per week, with some possibility for overtime.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for two senior-level executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize space planning and large offsite events
- General office duties as needed
- Build cross-functional, global relationships between departments
- 4+ years of experience providing administrative support to 2 or more executives
- 4+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 2 or more executives
- 4+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 2 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects in international time zones
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Concur*
*Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Quip, Concur, Minutes, Event Planning, Budget
Education: BA/ BS or equivalent experience