Administrative Coordinator II
9845 Willows Rd NE Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator II
As the ideal candidate, you are experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and must be able to work independently with little or no supervision. You must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a team of diverse people and diverse products that make Facebook awesome. You are able to interact confidently with staff --at all levels-- in a break-neck paced environment, often under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient -- with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and laser focus on customer service. You possess expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability, and acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities. You have an expert working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs and have a knack for learning software and processes quickly.
Must Haves/ Non Negotiable
- 2+ Years of working as a project coordinator, administrative assistant or executive assistant with a established commercial business and or tech company, Amazon, Microsoft, Expedia, etc...
- 2+ Years of expereince utilizing Microsoft Suite. Must have basic understanding of Excel Spreadsheets
- 2+ Years of experience coordinating and supporting special projects as needed
- Soft Skill: Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced diverse office environment where multi tasking is a must
- Soft Skill: Comfortable with building relationships with on-site managers, candidates and new hires entering the workforce with a professional demeanor
- Soft Skill: Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal correspondence)
Wishlist/ Nice to Have:
- New hire onboarding experience dealing with intake of new hires and managers
Education: BA/BS strongly preferred but not required