Administrative Coordinator IV
225 Park Ave S New York, NY 10003
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to support our client' s ever-growing New York office. This role will report to the HR Director and be a part of the team that supports the office in cultivating connections between employees across a rapidly growing site. This person will be responsible for the execution of various events and programs that support the office. Additionally this role will partner with the Office Lead for NYC on various culture/community projects.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, a team player and have excellent communication skills. Further, this person should have strong time management skills, attention to detail, and an ability to multi-task across concurrent priority projects. This person should be able to work across various business areas and seamlessly support the general administrative needs of the office. This person should also be comfortable using an analytical and data-driven approach to solving problems.
This role is located in New York, NY.
- Works with Office Lead to organize calendar of events, including all hands and other company wide meetings
- Works with Office Lead and events team to manage event production vendors as needed using budget for individual events (ex: holiday party, summer party, TYKTWD)
- Manages event logistics, and execution for office social events using budget and strategy defined by Office Lead
- Owns planning, logistics, and execution for local Company Events using company-defined HR budget
- Support coordination for the Local Office Welcome/n00b experience for NYC 225
- Collects feedback from attendees, hosts event debriefs, and compiles data on events to inform future planning efforts
- Partners with Office Lead, Facilities Team to influence and inform on office environment and amenities at 225, as well as event space needs as office grows
- Leads 225 Social Committee, leveraging other employees who wish to participate in planning efforts by assigning tasks and ensuring completion.
- Maintain events wikis (restaurants, venues, offsite activities) and researches new additions to these categories nearby the office
- Enters and manages purchase orders, vendor on-boarding, and SOW creation in partnership with finance
- Manages New York-branded Swag ordering, stocking, and distribution using budget defined by Office Lead
- Acts as escalation path for office related issues, concerns, feedback and suggestions and triages accordingly
- 3+ years of experience in event planning for organizations
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience using and building out data to solve problems
- Experience with venues, activities, and events resources
- Experience building cross-functional relationships between departments
- Experience working through ambiguity and uncertainty
- Experience working and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Programs, Keynote, Outlook, Event, and Registration Tools
Education:: BA/BS strongly preferred